TravelTalkOnline

Esmeralda and coco beach bar

Posted By: Buddyhog

Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 12/28/2019 01:41 PM

Coming in April and was wondering the status of Esmeralda and coco beach bar. It sounds like Esmeralda is back fully opened? Have they rebuilt coco beach bar?
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 12/28/2019 02:29 PM

Can't speak to Esmeralda, but there was some activity in the area of Coco in early December. It could well be finished by April.
Posted By: SXMbeacher

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 12/28/2019 02:49 PM

I don't know whats going on at Coco, but it was pretty much a complete structure in April. It's hard to believe it would not be finished by now, but that's the way things are going.
Posted By: freedomfighter

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 12/31/2019 12:41 AM

I received an email from Claudie at Esmeralda today. She says the new Coco may be open by March 2020.
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 12/31/2019 10:17 AM

That is taking a long time to complete. It looked close to ready back in November! They had frontloaders clearing the back half and grading the beach! Wonder what is the hold up? March???
Posted By: cacapasa

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 01/01/2020 08:44 AM

They had already begun the reconstruction when we were at Es last February. Here it is 10 months later and they "may" open in March?
Posted By: seascape

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 01/01/2020 02:13 PM

We are at Esmeralda right now and they are working on Coco now. What they have done so far looks good but not nearly finished.
Posted By: MotownTim

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 01/02/2020 09:08 PM

I wonder if Sophie and Fred will manage Coco again.
Posted By: filet2u

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 01/03/2020 02:13 PM

We love Coco.. we used to get our massages on the beach there every year and now we need to find someone new after 15 plus years.. where and who is great on Orient... we will be there for 2 weeks in the Old Green Cay Villas... with 10 of us...
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Esmeralda and coco beach bar - 01/03/2020 02:17 PM

Check out TTOL sponsor Fabienne. Scroll down the list of the sponsors to find her. She is normally on the beach around Club O to toward LaPlaya somewhere, but she definitely will come to your villa also.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline