TravelTalkOnline

Club O chairs

Posted By: sneakers

Club O chairs - 12/30/2019 09:22 PM

I know this has been asked many many times but the answer didn't mean anything to me because I did not have a trip planed. But now I do so the question is how much do they charge for the chairs and umbrellas at the Club-O beach? Thanks.
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Club O chairs - 12/30/2019 09:43 PM

Hi Sneakers ... yes, the chairs with umbrellas (yellow or blue) will cost $20 based on our last visit. But, it's a good value. Kontiki which is almost next door on the clothed section of the beach charges $30, but adds full restrooms nearby.
Posted By: sxmmartini

Re: Club O chairs - 12/31/2019 01:00 AM

$10. To use the rest room/ toilet ???? I'll pass...
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Club O chairs - 12/31/2019 01:05 AM

The chairs are a lot nicer, with pads, plus tables, and chair side service. Whole different ambiance than Club O. ...but of course, you have to wear a bathing suit..

I think though, OFF SEASON, the price at the other places is $20 for two chairs and an umbrella, same as Club O.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Club O chairs - 12/31/2019 01:08 AM

At Bikini in Nov/Dec it was 20€ for 2 chairs and an umbrella, and although they showed 1 for 1 on their blackboard, they did not stick to that, I think the exchange was 1€ to $1.15
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Club O chairs - 12/31/2019 10:14 AM

It's always been an on going thing. The beach fronts that know there regulars don't charge if they are staying the day for lunch and drinks. That's been our experience.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline