TravelTalkOnline

Maho Beach

Posted By: Dutchman

Maho Beach - 01/09/2020 05:28 PM

I have never seen this many people on the beach and number of chairs & umbrellas.

http://sunsetsxm.com/plane-info/

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Maho Beach - 01/09/2020 05:57 PM

Must be several ships in today.
Posted By: StMartinFan

Re: Maho Beach - 01/09/2020 08:04 PM

The schedule says 5 cruise boats today. We were in Marigot to visit Roland Richardson’s studio and were surprised to see many vendors set up in the market area...completely full, even though it was a Thursday. There were several tour buses parked near by and lots of cruisers shopping.

We were pleased to find the Secret Spot t shirt owner so we could replenish those. There were several vendors I’ve not seen before like nice French towels and aprons, a water color artist who has a shop at the marina and some nicer French clothing,

I noticed the metal ‘container’ stands were in place further down the street but there weren’t in use yet. Not very attractive, although they had put some wood trim boards around the bottom portions.
Posted By: fritzks

Re: Maho Beach - 01/09/2020 08:54 PM

There were at least 5 party n barf boats going past La Vista just now on their way back to P'burg
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Maho Beach - 01/09/2020 09:24 PM

Oasis of the seas was one of them. Really windy on orient. Got well sanded! Election day on Dutch side today. Banks closed at noon, gov't buildings closed according to paper.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Maho Beach - 01/10/2020 02:37 PM

I guess that was yesterday because there are two at this moment. I'm always late!
Posted By: MotownTim

Re: Maho Beach - 01/10/2020 06:12 PM

Very windy today. Big seas tomorrow.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline