TravelTalkOnline

BSV Numbering System?

Posted By: SXMBND

BSV Numbering System? - 01/20/2020 11:54 AM

Good Morning,
Can anyone post up the numbering system for the villas at Beachside Villas?
Thank you.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: BSV Numbering System? - 01/20/2020 12:04 PM

By numbering system do you mean unit numbers and location?

Unit 14 is at end next to pool towards Karakter. Lower numbers are near El Zafaro end. Parking at lower numbers is across from units and higher numbers can park curbside in front of units. I'm not sure where that changes---maybe after 4 units? Check-in office is near El Zafaro end. Maintenance shed is at pool end. Plane watching platform is about halfway between units.

All unit's interiors are the same except alternately reversed.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: BSV Numbering System? - 01/20/2020 02:20 PM

RonDon has it exactly correct. I prefer the pool end, but as she stated, the interiors are basically all the same. Some of the units have had the kitchens re-done, but they basically just replaced the tile countertops with solid surface countertops and replaced the cabinets, but the cabinets look exactly the same as before. That really has very little effect on the guests, other than it does look nicer. One of the main reasons I prefer the pool end is that you can park directly in front of the units there, but at the other end, the walk isn't far at all either. We cook in a LOT and it's easier to haul in groceries with a shorter walk. And I do spend quite a bit of time at the pool, and it's easier to get a drink refill when the walk is shorter. grin
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: BSV Numbering System? - 01/20/2020 06:05 PM

I think Villa #8 is the first one after the division of the units.

We love the pool side because we are getting old and it is convenient ---real reason, my husband likes to run back and forth
from the ships to the airplanes!!

P.S. And it feels like home!
Years in Villa #10---now both that unit and #13.
We love them both---all units are wonderful!
Posted By: SXMBND

Re: BSV Numbering System? - 01/20/2020 11:22 PM

Thanks to all!!!!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline