TravelTalkOnline

Apple tv

Posted By: minys

Apple tv - 01/21/2020 05:01 PM

I have Apple TV on my new iPad. Will I be able to watch movies
And nbc abc channels? We’ll be staying in The Cupecoy
Area. Do I have to do anything to get it or will being connected to WiFi be enough
Posted By: eightzerobits

Re: Apple tv - 01/21/2020 07:26 PM

The Apple TV app doesn't have the broadcast channel networks. We were able to access movies and TV shows that we'd purchased from the iTunes store before we left the US. I'm not sure if there are any restrictions on purchase and rental outside of the US.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Apple tv - 01/21/2020 07:54 PM

Don't know anything about Apple TV, but I'm thinking you should have the regular US networks where you are staying on the TV? Have you checked with where you're staying? Unless on the French side, it seems most places have US networks on the TV..
Posted By: BGH

Re: Apple tv - 01/21/2020 10:36 PM

I took Apple TV on our last trip , We stayed in Porto C . AppleTV worked great for Netflix content . I hooked it up to the condo tv and Wifi ...No issues ...
Posted By: foreversxm

Re: Apple tv - 01/22/2020 05:43 PM

I have used Apple TV at Mary’s Boon Hotel without any problem plus you should be able to use a fire stick also. Internet speeds do vary but they seem to be improving. Mary’s Boon also has their own satellite TV system to get all the USA networks, sports , news movies etc. We don’t normally watch a lot of Tv but at least it’s available when we do.
Posted By: minys

Re: Apple tv - 01/23/2020 09:17 PM

Thanks all for the info
Posted By: SXMWendell

Re: Apple tv - 01/23/2020 09:21 PM

Might try

https://watchnewslive.tv

on your cell or laptop.

Wendell
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline