TravelTalkOnline

Days 8-9

Posted By: KGB

Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 01:44 AM

This one is a short one. Nothing but a beach time! We spent yesterday at Baie Ruge and it was fantastic! Quiet and peaceful. We did take our own food with us, some cheeses and a fresh baguette with a few croissants, a bottle of rose for my girls and a few viruses for me... The dinner was at Bamboo bernies or whatever it called now. Food was very good, drinks too. We had a few different sushi rolls.
Today we spent on Orient. The drive was actually pretty quick since we didn’t encounter any traffic going there! Had a breakfast at Yellow Submarine and it was very good, both food and service.
Since we have our own chairs courtesy of Bob, we found a very nice spot next to the Wai beach. I have to tell you that the beach was very empty.... Most of the seats along the shore were empty. Even last year, there were way more people than now. We walked both directions and the only place that was packed with people was Club O.
We decided to have dinner at the Le petit cafe right there, in a plaza. We split the smoked duck breast salad, wife had some pasta with shrimps, daughter had duck breast something that was way over cooked and tough to chew but her truffle potatoes was delicious. I had grilled red snapper, it was a ok... Since we complained about daughters meal, they offered us a free dessert and brought out a heavy artillery- 4 different types of rum.... and left the last bottle on a table.... daughter is happy, wife is happy, and I had to drive.....
PS. For all you gramma nazis- please blame them spell check!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 02:22 AM

Not critiquing but what are "viruses"?
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 02:38 AM

CORONAS

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by islandgem
CORONAS

😜 👍
Posted By: SXMbeacher

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 11:53 AM

Hopefully you added a lime for safety.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 01:19 PM

rofl regarding viruses! I thought maybe it was some auto-correct deal! Sounds like a lovely couple of days!

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by SXMbeacher
Hopefully you added a lime for safety.

Absolutely! We are all “limed up”, vitamin C is good for you!

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 09:26 PM

Be sure and gargle with Vodka but take lime out first.

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 09:43 PM

That’s my daily routine!

Re: Days 8-9 - 03/14/2020 10:32 PM

You da man.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline