TravelTalkOnline

Travel Home

Posted By: Leagle49

Travel Home - 03/15/2020 03:32 PM

If anyone is traveling home today, I'd be really interested in your experience going through immigration and customs back in the US, especially if you have Global Entry.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Travel Home - 03/15/2020 03:56 PM

I just dropped two off (no GE) and I could see the lobby was crowded but it was not out the door as I read elsewhere, although it may have been at one time. I will report if/when I hear from them.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Travel Home - 03/15/2020 04:17 PM

I think the OP means the destination airport in the US? Last night was a cluster everywhere!!!

Re: Travel Home - 03/15/2020 04:20 PM

Correct, and when I hear from my friends how it went in ATL tonight, I will report. I know they do not have GE.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Travel Home - 03/15/2020 04:31 PM

JD...have you considered a circuitous route with Copa?

Re: Travel Home - 03/15/2020 04:35 PM

I looked at a bunch on options last night and nothing really worked well at all. One option had me making 4 stops and I figured the more layers.connection in other countries was not wise

Also just got a message that Delta halted the ATL check in line to process the JFK flight as it leaves earlier. Hopefully things remain orderly and everyone gets processed.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Travel Home - 03/15/2020 05:31 PM

Are you able to go to airport and standby?

Re: Travel Home - 03/15/2020 06:04 PM

Not that I am aware of. I asked about that this morning when my wife went to the Delta counter at home and was not told to do so.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline