TravelTalkOnline

I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago.

Posted By: badbenni

I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/16/2020 10:01 PM

Hi, I spoke to Jet Blue an hour ago and asked about when they will resume flights after tomorrow. I checked my reservations with her and all was fine. She then put me on hold and contacted her supervisor as to the rumors going around about May 6. The supervisor checked and said Jet Blue will resume the flights according to when when the airport accepts flights back in from USA. As of now it is in 15 days.
This came 1st hand from the person from Jet Blue and her Supervisor.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/16/2020 10:16 PM

benni--when are you supposed to fly? If I needed to get back home, I would try to book on Delta or AA at this point, who have announced specific dates when they will fly.

Re: I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/16/2020 10:25 PM

April 11 and they said they would get me back if things changed at all and reschedule if necessary. Jet Blue is first class as to customer service.

Re: I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/16/2020 11:00 PM

Your original date is outside the two week timeline. But I would beg to differ, as far as their customer service, if they really DON'T fly any planes to SXM before two weeks.. But that's just me.

Re: I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/16/2020 11:22 PM

Sorry but I disagree and love Jet Blue. They have always been customer friendly.

Re: I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/16/2020 11:40 PM

OK, but I think others would also disagree..
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/16/2020 11:51 PM

Isn't the thread title already obsolete? lol

When was an hour ago? noevil

Re: I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/17/2020 01:03 AM

Beach kitten; I posted this just after i spoke to Jet Blue around 5 PM and wanted the rumor mongers to know the information I got was 1st hand and not some 2nd or 3rd hand information.

Too many people are reporting what other people tell them and create scary stuff.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: I spoke to JET BLUE an hour ago. - 03/17/2020 03:02 AM

If JetBlue is anything like Delta, the information may be obsolete. They are no better or no worse than the other airlines. April 11....GOOD LUCK!

I would be hard-pressed to believe anything any airline employee told me at this point. They are spewing corporate garbage that may or may not be accurate.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline