TravelTalkOnline

Quick Question /Boston

Posted By: doctorj

Quick Question /Boston - 03/24/2020 06:26 PM

Before I ask I will preface with : I know it might not happen.”
Could I ask what airline do you prefer from SXM to Boston? We have flights booked mid May down and had a flight to Fort Lauderdale on 5/26 and the next day to Boston with JB. They don’t have a direct on that day.
Our flight down is so far confirmed.
The flight on the 26th is canceled.
Looking for suggestions . I can fly to Orlando spend a night then back to get our car in Boston.
Thanks in advance.
carib cheers,
doctorj
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Quick Question /Boston - 03/24/2020 07:28 PM

Not sure I'm the right person to answer this for you, but I have flown from SXM to JFK, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, etc. multiple times over the years and if i had to rank U.S. airlines coming back to the states from St. Martin my order would be (1). Jet Blue (almost always on time flights and often ahead of schedule, roomier seats in coach, good selection of snacks though have have trimmed the list down a bit on our most recent flights; (2). Delta (usually most flights in the past have been on time, and their scheduling has been fairly consistent from my experiences); and (3). United (only stranded me once, and that was in Chicago for nine long hours; otherwise I've done okay with these guys). Hope that helps a little.

Re: Quick Question /Boston - 03/24/2020 07:59 PM

Thanks SammyM,
We try to fly JB as often as possible. We have a direct to SXM on a Saturday so our car will be in Boston.
carib cheers,
doctorj
Posted By: badbenni

Re: Quick Question /Boston - 03/24/2020 08:07 PM

We flew home on Jet Blue 3/21/2020 through JFK . Flight was sxm 1PM to JFK then JFK / Boston left late 9:20 PM arrived Boston 10:15 PM I love Jet Blue and they did their very best to get things done.

Re: Quick Question /Boston - 03/24/2020 09:58 PM

I join you in your opinion of Jet Blue “badbenni” I will recheck that lane.
carib cheers
doctorj
Posted By: jollymonsrv

Re: Quick Question /Boston - 03/25/2020 01:09 PM

Agree with This........ while JFK isn't the best place to layover. It is quickest route to Boston on a weekday returning from sxm
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline