TravelTalkOnline

Cloudy or Sahara sands?

Posted By: pat

Cloudy or Sahara sands? - 07/07/2020 02:17 PM

I've been diligently trying to wean myself from social media to a degree but I just logged on to the SXM webcams for Sunset and the airport and they both look very grey and hazy. Is it cloudy there or are the sands back again? Hopefully clouds and then a gentle rain will soon grace the island, but please note, I said GENTLE. smile smile
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Cloudy or Sahara sands? - 07/07/2020 02:27 PM

Just looks to be some puffy clouds to me.

There is a large plane there at the airport. According to the PJIA Departures list, it is Amerijet, headed for Miami?? Is that some type of a cargo plane?

Edit-- It just took off, didn't look like it had any windows, so must have been a cargo plane.
Posted By: pat

Re: Cloudy or Sahara sands? - 07/07/2020 02:34 PM

My PC is so old that what I'm seeing is probably just crummy color on my monitor. duh duh I think Amerijet is the cargo carrier that comes in a couple times a week. Or not?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Cloudy or Sahara sands? - 07/07/2020 02:36 PM

I edited my post--probably is a cargo plane, as it didn't look like it had any windows.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Cloudy or Sahara sands? - 07/07/2020 02:42 PM

Some of both Pat. Some of us had a little rain this morning. Now grey blue skies with lots of clouds, but sunny and bright. Saba has been gone for awhile.

Amerijet is a cargo plane that delivers to several islands. She comes here Tuesday and Friday bringing our mail! And I'm sure, lots of other things.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Cloudy or Sahara sands? - 07/07/2020 03:19 PM

Yes Amerijet is via Safe Cargo Air Freight .
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline