TravelTalkOnline

SXM Entry Form for French Side Stay

Posted By: dvesc

SXM Entry Form for French Side Stay - 10/06/2020 12:30 PM

Has anyone had an EHAS entry form approved for a stay on the French side? I noticed the hotels listed are all on the Dutch side, so I’m not really sure what to do for that part. There’s an option to put in a private address, so I guess that could work. I just don’t want to mess something up and have to resubmit multiple forms if we’re short on time.
Posted By: freedomfighter

Re: SXM Entry Form for French Side Stay - 10/07/2020 12:42 PM

Yes, we are staying on the French side right now. We arrived last Friday. We just gave them the address of our villa. One unusual thing, all 4 of us received our approval forms via email. Now that we are here, 3 of us get daily emails with a link to report our temperatures. One of us gets nothing. It's not in spam, it's MIA. Go figure...
Posted By: dvesc

Re: SXM Entry Form for French Side Stay - 10/07/2020 02:34 PM

Thank you for the response. I'm glad to know the address alone will work, and that is strange about the follow-up temperature emails. You'd think it was all automated and based on the email address used for the initial approval.

I have one more general question about the form. They ask for the "port of embarkation." Is that just the airport you departed from? Thank you again.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline