TravelTalkOnline

Trip Reports..

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Trip Reports.. - 10/23/2020 10:49 PM

Thanks so much to Jo and Marc especially for your recent trip reports and pictures from SXM!! clapping

Those of you that are lucky enough to be able to go to SXM soon, or now, please take pity on those of us that won't be able to go to SXM until at least next year. Please post a bit about your trip, even if it's only "We went to Maho Market and got sub sandwiches and took them to Mullet and ate them on the beach. "

Meantime, we have gone somewhere for the first time all YEAR, and spending a weekend on the beach here in Florida. Check out the Worldwide Forum for my tongue in cheek very brief photo report from here. Link
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Trip Reports.. - 10/24/2020 12:01 PM

Cool and nice .
Posted By: Chargergirl

Re: Trip Reports.. - 10/24/2020 04:03 PM

It looks beautiful and peaceful.

Re: Trip Reports.. - 10/24/2020 04:56 PM

It is. Exactly what we needed.
Posted By: jomarc

Re: Trip Reports.. - 10/24/2020 11:33 PM

Thank you Carol. I’m humbled by the many kind comments from so many members of TTOL. I look forward to reading future trip reports, even if they’re brief, and no report is too boring!

Your photos are beautiful! It’s great to get away, even in your home state. Your home state is quite warm and lovely. Our home state is a bit cool, but the foliage is still pretty right now. That will change this week, as we’re expecting a lot of rainy days.

I just booked another trip to SXM in May 2021. Let the countdown begin!

Re: Trip Reports.. - 10/25/2020 12:22 AM

Jo--I grew up in Indiana, spent 30 years in Virginia, and now have found my happy place in Florida. I don't deal well with snow and ice these days! grin
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Trip Reports.. - 10/26/2020 04:33 AM

"hang out on the beach, drink some wine and relax". Sounds just about perfect.

Re: Trip Reports.. - 10/26/2020 12:14 PM

Biturbo--yes, it has been good. We head home today.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline