TravelTalkOnline

Cupecoy rentals

Posted By: vacanakey

Cupecoy rentals - 12/19/2020 04:29 PM

We are considering staying our first 4 nights in the Cupecoy area instead of our usual Simpson Bay stay. The more I looked at this area, the more it appealed to me. Breathtakingly beautiful! I know this area was hit pretty hard during the last storm, so I'm wondering if anyone here in ttol land can offer some recommendations on where to stay and places to eat in the area. Looking for a really nice condo or villa for two. Private pool or jetted tub would be nice. Sea view a must!

As always, your thoughts and recommendations are most appreciated.
Posted By: pat

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/19/2020 04:40 PM

I believe Cupecoy Beach Club does have some rentals but I don’t know who handles them and while I don’t think any of the units there have private pools, the views are incredible. I know there are quite a few other properties that do have rentals as well.

There are so many good places to eat right there in Jordan Village these days, good food and at reasonable prices; anything from pizza, to pulled pork, to Tuesday night steak night at Fat Tony’s, to Italian eat-in or take-out from the Spaghetti House, Chinese and a little more upscale, the Bodega and the list goes on and on. And if that doesn’t work, you’re only a quick ride to Maho Village and all they have to offer.
Posted By: enzosxm

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/19/2020 04:42 PM

I do have a large studio at cupecoy beach club. If interested you can contact me. I have sent you a private message
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/19/2020 04:55 PM

You forgot Bar Code! A bakery, 2 groceries (one just down the road) and a "Chinese" local shop
Posted By: pat

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/19/2020 05:00 PM

My bad, Elaine, and I couldn’t remember the smaller rental properties in that area, either. I know Rainbow and The Cliffs have rental units but I’m thinking no private pools. What’s the name of the property built into the side of Cupecoy that does have private pools along with awesome ocean views.

Personally, I love the photos you take from Rainbow and Kim takes from the Cupecoy Beach Club and either of those would be awesome locations but no private pools in either one.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/19/2020 05:13 PM

That would be Shore Point. The units at the front have pools.

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/19/2020 08:56 PM

Anyone know where this unit is at?

https://www.vrbo.com/1510486?adults...;departure=2021-06-05&unitId=2069279

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/19/2020 09:02 PM

Nevermind....one of the reviewers posted that it is at Sapphire Beach Club? Any thoughts on this place? Looks wonderful.
Posted By: indi

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/27/2020 04:40 PM

Just sent you a PM.

LOVE the Cupecoy area!!!

Have stayed at Shore Point, Rainbow Beach Club and Blue Mall condos.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/27/2020 05:16 PM

Sapphire has had a LOT of problems over the years. I would look for very recent reviews for current conditions.

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/27/2020 06:52 PM

Thanks, folks.

Hoping to rent directly from an owner to avoid third party fees.

Appreciate the suggestions and pm's!
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: Cupecoy rentals - 12/27/2020 09:23 PM

That unit that you are showing will be one of the villas in front of Sapphire, most privately owned but I think Sapphire does own a couple also. I know people that stay one week at Sapphire, and one week in a Villa, they love the villa as it does have ocean front and laundry.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline