TravelTalkOnline

Plum Bay Sunset

Posted By: ScottW

Plum Bay Sunset - 02/23/2021 10:27 PM

Beautiful sunset to end our day on Plum Bay.

Attached picture sunset.jpg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/23/2021 11:25 PM

Thanks for the pic! Great!
Posted By: lhbsurf

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/24/2021 12:57 PM

Wow... what a beautiful pic!! Thanks for sharing. We've never been to Plum Bay but are staying nearby on our next trip. Now I can't wait!!
Posted By: pat

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/24/2021 03:17 PM

Omgoodness!! That is absolutely beautiful! TY for sharing it.
Posted By: SXMBND

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/24/2021 04:29 PM

Fantastic photo.....thank you for posting it.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/24/2021 05:01 PM

yes, beautiful! Thank you for that. Makes me feel it's worth the effort to continue trying to add my covid test to the SXM EHS form to get into SXM. I'm stuck!!

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/24/2021 05:25 PM

Plum Bay is not easy for getting in and out of the water, but if you are looking for a beautiful view with some peace and quiet, it is perfect. It does get a few people on the weekend, but mostly it is near empty. Fortunately we have a pool, but we do go in the ocean as well.
9 of us are here now with another one arriving tomorrow. Every one of us received our EHAS approval within a couple of hours of submission.
Scott
Posted By: Carib_Ian

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/24/2021 10:45 PM

Gorgeous!
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/24/2021 10:55 PM

Amazing!

Thank-you.
Posted By: irina

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/25/2021 01:55 PM

Our favorite beach on island. Stunning.
cheers
irina

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/26/2021 03:51 PM

Scott--Please do post some other pictures and reports from your trip! All of us stuck here at home are starved for news from the island. smile

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/27/2021 07:45 PM

Carol- We are very boring vacationers, especially with 3 of the grand kids with us.

We have been to the yacht club several times for breakfast. We were there the day of the incident, but left 5 minutes before it occurred.

Dinner one night at Pineapple Pete's. Food and service was good. Kids enjoyed the game room while waiting for the food.

The adult children went to La Patrona for dinner one night and we stayed in to watch the children. They had a great time and liked the setting. Unfortunately, like a lot of the places, there were not many customers.

Carry out pizza from Mama's at Porto Cupecoy one night. They were very appreciative that we stopped in. There were very few customers.

My daughter, SIL and grandson left today. They got their test at Simpson Bay Resort Thursday night and picked the results up at the front desk when they left LaPatrona. Very organized and no issues. My daughter is a nurse and got talking to the nurse at the testing area. My daughter was thanking her for making the process so easy. The nurse replied that they are thankful for all of the visitors who have made the effort to come.

We had a nice bonfire on the beach last night under a beautiful full moon.

Attached picture bonfire.jpg

Re: Plum Bay Sunset - 02/27/2021 07:47 PM

Ah, thanks for the updated report and for the pic of the bonfire. That made me smile.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline