TravelTalkOnline

glitch on EHAS form

Posted By: RonDon

glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 07:15 PM

I've tried for several days to complete EHAS form to no avail. Under heading INSURANCE nothing more appears so that I can fill it out.

Is anyone else having trouble? I called 721 542 1570 to ask for help and first time she said that part MUST be filled out. I tried again---still nothing so I called her a 2nd time to stress there was nothing on the form to allow this so she's checking with someone else and claims she will call me back.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 07:17 PM

Rosemary--not sure what your exact problem is, but are you using the same computer each time? Perhaps you need to clear your cookies, if you know how to do that.

Otherwise, do you know any teenagers who could come help you? That's not a joke, as it seems that kids can do anything they want with a computer!!

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 07:29 PM

Carol it's the form itself

As you progress through it each section has a header then boxes to fill out or blocks to check off under that header. But when you get header INSURANCE there's nothing to fill out except the I consent block.

I called the number listed on this forum 721 542 1570 and she's checking on it.

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 08:00 PM

OK, hope you get it figured out. It sure seems that there are a whole lot of boxes to tick these days, just to take a vacation!!! duh
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 08:01 PM

If you click "I Consent" I believe the $30 fee is added and you proceed. That is not involuntary, everyone has to buy that $30 insurance. Maybe I am missing something though as I have not filled one out since this insurance requirement was added.

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 08:12 PM

True, the insurance is mandatory and so maybe she is just misunderstanding the form? You have to consent to it, and so you have to check the box, so they can charge you for it.

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 08:49 PM

Yes I was told there's a glitch and if anyone else runs into it just email EHAS and they take care of it. I used email on their web site and they responded quickly.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 08:49 PM

Hoping all goes well Folks !

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by phillygirl7
If you click "I Consent" I believe the $30 fee is added and you proceed. That is not involuntary, everyone has to buy that $30 insurance. Maybe I am missing something though as I have not filled one out since this insurance requirement was added.

yes philly but after I clicked consent box nothing more happened. When I called they told me they had received my form and they'd check on why the insurance info wasn't coming up (see above post.)

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 09:10 PM

OK, hope it all gets worked out.
Posted By: JimandBeth

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 09:25 PM

If my memory serves me correctly, there were two acceptance boxes to check on the insurance page, one at the top of the page and one at the bottom. I missed the one at the top of the page the first time I did it.
Originally Posted by RonDon
Originally Posted by phillygirl7

yes philly but after I clicked consent box nothing more happened. When I called they told me they had received my form and they'd check on why the insurance info wasn't coming up (see above post.)

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/25/2021 11:54 PM

all set EHAS emailed me with a link for the insurance then later a thank you paid complete. We leave Saturday 2/27

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/26/2021 12:20 AM

Ok, great!!
Posted By: pat

Re: glitch on EHAS form - 02/26/2021 01:04 AM

Happy you were able to resolve all the issues and have now cleared the latest hurdles. Wishing you a great trip.😊😊
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline