TravelTalkOnline

November Weather?

Posted By: BHK

November Weather? - 03/15/2021 08:30 PM

We just booked our 7th trip for the second week in November, in the past we have always gone the first week of June. Will the weather be much different this time?
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: November Weather? - 03/15/2021 08:50 PM

I've never gone in June, but we go the end of November every year. The weather is beautiful, warm, but not overly humid, and the Christmas winds usually hold off until we leave the second week in December.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: November Weather? - 03/15/2021 09:58 PM

Sounds good maybe we'll head back in Nov.
Posted By: sxmmartini

Re: November Weather? - 03/15/2021 10:05 PM

We are heading back in November... June is hotter and the breeze is not as cooling as November. I always enjoyed November to celebrate the end of hurricane season.
Posted By: SammyM

Re: November Weather? - 03/15/2021 10:25 PM

November is a great time to go, and possibly my favorite month to visit based on past trips. Hurricane season is typically over by then (not always), lodging rates have not yet been bumped upward which usually happens in December, it's a fairly dry month precipitation-wise, and everything open and up-and-running as places prepare for the winter tourist season. Thinking about this November as well for my wife and I.
Posted By: bobbarb

Re: November Weather? - 03/16/2021 12:53 AM

We have taken most of our trips to Sxm in November usually the first two of the month. We also been in June and a number of times went the last week of October and first two of November. I like November have gone then 12 or 13 times. Only one year did we get a lot of rain usually good weather and the ocean is still somewhat warm. That is important for me as I snorkel for 2 1/2 to 3 hours a day. Most restaurants are open after there summer vacations.
Bob
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline