TravelTalkOnline

Car Rental Companies that Deliver

Posted By: WVTCTE

Car Rental Companies that Deliver - 03/28/2021 05:28 PM

does anyone know any car rental companies that will deliver your rental car to your villa and pick it up as well from the villa? I don't care about price just want to know if anyone offers that service? We just returned yesterday and used Paradise Car Rental and NEVER EVER again, what a nightmare of an operation. If anyone knows of any, please let me know and thanks!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Car Rental Companies that Deliver - 03/28/2021 05:34 PM

Look into Hertz. They have a service that will pick you up and take you to pick up your rental from resort or private villa. Will also take you to airport.
Posted By: mort

Re: Car Rental Companies that Deliver - 03/28/2021 07:09 PM

Horizon Car Rental. Talk to Angela.
Posted By: eightzerobits

Re: Car Rental Companies that Deliver - 03/28/2021 08:06 PM

How does the Hertz pickup service work? We usually have more luggage than will fit in a small car, but we really only need a small car for day to day. Does Hertz pick you up in a van to take you to your hotel?
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Car Rental Companies that Deliver - 03/28/2021 08:26 PM

Hertz will provide transportation to your residence if you make those arrangements for a nominal fee with your extra luggage and or passengers.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Car Rental Companies that Deliver - 03/29/2021 01:55 AM

Exclusive Rental Car will deliver the car to the airport or your hotel and pick up from the same when finished, great to be able to land and just walk out of the airport to your car, sign the form and drive away
Posted By: lcote

Re: Car Rental Companies that Deliver - 03/29/2021 01:32 PM

UGH. Paradise rental is a place I will never go back to either.

I would venture to guess that Kenny's car rental would deliver to you. Lesley Bruce usually drives the car to the airport. And his service is fantastic!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline