TravelTalkOnline

preschool near Anse Marsel?

Posted By: codybk

preschool near Anse Marsel? - 04/15/2021 01:13 AM

Hi all, we will be coming to Anse Marsel for 6 months (in November) and have a 3-year old. Wondering if anyone has a referral to a pre-school near there? We are open to French or English. Thank you!
Cody
Posted By: SammyM

Re: preschool near Anse Marsel? - 04/15/2021 03:15 AM

There's not much around Anse Marsel except a lovely beach and some pretty scenery, so I don't believe you'll find any type of school in this particular part of French St. Martin. Is this where you'll be staying? But, I did find a nursery school in Grand Case called "Ghislaine Rogers" located at 4 Rue des Ecoles that might be your closest option. But, from Anse Marsel the ride to get to Grand Case is going to be a challenge with the shortest route through the mountains. Sorry, don't know anything about this school and it's been almost 30 years since my wife and I dealt with pre-schools here in the states.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: preschool near Anse Marsel? - 04/15/2021 09:27 AM

You probably won't find anyone on this forum who reside in the area to give you good information. Perhaps best to ask whoever you are renting from?
Posted By: codybk

Re: preschool near Anse Marsel? - 04/16/2021 02:08 AM

Thanks both, appreciate the replies! Yes, we'll be staying in Anse Marsel - we have asked our landlords and they don't have kids so don't have the best info so thought we'd try here, but you're probably right about folks not being close to there.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline