TravelTalkOnline

Greenhouse Prime Rib night

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/28/2021 12:46 AM

One of the best prime rib dinners bar non. Finally got smart and got the queen cut. OMG so good and tender. Mashed potatoes and fresh steamed broccoli. Can't go wrong with this.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/28/2021 01:19 AM

Thanks for the this info .
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/28/2021 04:05 AM

I wonder if both locations have great prime rib??
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/28/2021 10:24 AM

Probably do.
Posted By: SXMBND

Re: Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/28/2021 10:54 AM

Had the waitress feed two orders of rib eye to the dogs that they allow to hang in the SB location one evening..
Posted By: bizzottom

Re: Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/28/2021 11:11 AM

been there, done that scuba.....no arguments, plus Christine is a trip to have as our waitress
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/28/2021 12:37 PM

Darn, missed eating at The Greenhouse on our last visit. But, we have dined their previously and from past experiences I can say that the Greenhouse next to the Atrium by Kim Sha Beach in Simpson Bay is a step or two better than The Greenhouse by the port in Philipsburg. Seems like they have better cuts of meat and slightly better service. If someone is looking for a good place to dine in Philipsburg or near the cruise port my recommendations would include Chesterfields or the Ocean Lounge at Holland House Hotel (if you're not on a tight budget).
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/29/2021 06:27 AM

A point I'd like to mention. Mike the manager at "GH" Simpson bay told us one day to pre order your "PR" and reservation in advance. They sell out fast. We took his advise. Had an AMAZING dinner, and yes, that queen cut/sides is enough for two with a hearty app to start!! Since Mike took over some years ago, the food and service IMHO is outstanding! It's one of our go to places for every trip for "HH" and dinners! Thanks for sharing! Lastly I would like to mention, we hosted a couple of TTOL parties there, Mike gave us with our badges extended "HH" and some free apps!!
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Greenhouse Prime Rib night - 05/29/2021 10:53 AM

We had a couple of our tennis group get togethers there (GH-SB) and always had a great time...
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline