TravelTalkOnline

Positive COVID-19 how do u go

Posted By: DICKG

Positive COVID-19 how do u go - 10/24/2021 04:54 PM

I’m wondering how a person who has tested positive for COVID 19 who has had both shots isolated for the time required get to enter SXM you may test positive For 90 day or longer with no symptoms. What do you do ?
Posted By: pony600

Re: Positive COVID-19 how do u go - 10/24/2021 05:44 PM

As of 11-1-2021 if you are fully taxed, you only need your vaccine card, but still need to fill out EHAS forms.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Positive COVID-19 how do u go - 10/24/2021 05:59 PM

as long as he's staying on dutch side. Totally different rules if it's french st martin. He would need the testing before hand & if it's positive a letter from his doctor stating when he had covid. Right guys?? He's from orange coded country by the looks of it.
Posted By: freedomfighter

Re: Positive COVID-19 how do u go - 10/24/2021 06:14 PM

Just get the antigen test rather than the PCR test. Last May, our group of 4 got the PCR test on a Monday. On Tuesday we had three negative results and one positive. On Wednesday, the positive guy went for a rapid antigen test and received a negative result. It's the PCR test that is sensitive enough to produce a positive result long after recovery. It was funny, b/c our local health department kept calling my friend the entire time we were in St Martin!
Posted By: Mikel

Re: Positive COVID-19 how do u go - 10/25/2021 09:38 AM

I believe the up to 90 day discussions are for some severe cases. My wife and I each had a somewhat mild case mid-December and took PCR tests January 4th with negative results. I will admit to being very worried at the time though.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline