TravelTalkOnline

Vaccination Question

Posted By: Ellen777

Vaccination Question - 10/24/2021 11:41 PM

Regarding the following statement, if you had your vax in March of 2021 and no booster, and planned to travel in May 2022 would you have to test? Also, does this rule apply to those in transit?

"As of November 1, 2021 all travelers to Sint Maarten who are fully vaccinated will be exempted from a COVID-19 test. The completed vaccination date cannot be older than one year, unless a booster shot has been administered before the ending of the one year term. The EHAS application must still be completed. The date of completion of vaccination must be submitted as well as valid proof of vaccination from the country where the vaccine was administered. A received booster shot must be indicated in the appropriate field and proof thereof must be uploaded as well".
https://stmaartenehas.com/travel-requirements/

Thanks.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Vaccination Question - 10/24/2021 11:58 PM

I would think yes you'd need a test but lots can change between now and May.
Posted By: mdldgl

Re: Vaccination Question - 10/25/2021 12:20 AM

Test or a booster within 12 months of arrival, that would be my guess
Posted By: bizzottom

Re: Vaccination Question - 10/25/2021 08:49 AM

so as i see it applying to EHAS with Vac card is just the same as applying with negative covid test???
if so....what are the time frames of when you can submit fully vac test for approval???
Posted By: CanuckTravlr

Re: Vaccination Question - 10/25/2021 09:25 AM

As of right now, it is still 72 hours prior to travel. Whether that changes after November 1st when not needing a Covid-19 test becomes possible for fully-vaccinated travellers remains to be seen.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline