TravelTalkOnline

ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately?

Posted By: Kathleen

ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 10/29/2021 02:42 PM

We've used Jeannie's wonderful service the past few times we've been down (pre COVID). Has anyone used her lately? I put in an order 2 days ago on the site but haven't gotten a confirmation. I know I should be patient, but just want to make sure she's still in business.
Posted By: indi

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 10/29/2021 03:00 PM

I just spoke with her the other day. You should have received an email confirmation...perhaps try again?
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 10/29/2021 03:01 PM

We used in her July and she was just as great as always. I would recommend sending a quick email just asking for confirmation of your order so as to lower the anxiety level. With travel and stays picking up this time of year, I'm sure she is getting swamped.
Posted By: indi

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 10/29/2021 03:05 PM

When you log into your account, do you see your order? It should show up as NEW and have an order #.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 10/29/2021 03:08 PM

Check your spam.
Posted By: Kathleen

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 10/29/2021 03:17 PM

Thanks everyone! I did recheck in my account and see that I have a confirmation number there and that she did add the additional item. Nervous Nellie here. She's such a gem - so glad to be using her services again!
Posted By: BarMer

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 10/30/2021 05:46 PM

My order was confirmed recently for Nov 14th.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 10/30/2021 08:14 PM

My confirmation was in my spam folder. She delivered to me on Thursday, and I had dinner with her last night.
Posted By: lcote

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 11/01/2021 06:09 PM

Using Jeannie is one of the best things we have done. It is SO nice to know that there will be food available without having to run to the grocery store.
Posted By: sxmmartini

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 11/01/2021 06:36 PM

She is great and I would think with less people going to restaurants her delivery service would be in high demand.
Posted By: NumberCruncher

Re: ShopNDrop? Anyone used Jeannie lately? - 11/01/2021 07:36 PM

She is the best! Highly recommended.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline