TravelTalkOnline

Flamingo MF's went down

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Flamingo MF's went down - 11/06/2021 07:38 PM

Just got our MF statements from Diamond. Studio went down $65 and Two Bed Lockout went down $75. The MF actually went down more but reserves increased . But total combined was down.
Posted By: pat

Re: Flamingo MF's went down - 11/06/2021 09:58 PM

Lucky you. I don’t think many SXM timeshare owners have had that experience. Usually they’re going the other way! 🙂🙂
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Flamingo MF's went down - 11/06/2021 11:29 PM

Pat--well, Flamingo and Royal Palm fees were sky high compared to other t/s, so it is a good surprise, I suppose.

Re: Flamingo MF's went down - 11/07/2021 12:27 AM

With the complete rebuild (not remodel) and all the additional new amenities on resort grounds it was worth the wait along with reduced MFs.
Posted By: moontide

Re: Flamingo MF's went down - 11/07/2021 11:42 PM

Overall maintenance fee went down $30 at Royal Palm for a two bedroom.
Posted By: GerryT

Re: Flamingo MF's went down - 11/08/2021 03:08 PM

$65? Isn't that like throwing a lounge chair off one of the Carnival cruise ships?

Re: Flamingo MF's went down - 11/08/2021 03:52 PM

When I pay for 4 weeks, 1 studio at 65 and 3 2 bed units at 75 savings it adds up. Actual MFs went down more but the reserve portion increased to make the total what it is. I wouldn't know about throwing a lounge chair of a ship. Is that something you do? laugh
Posted By: crsxm

Re: Flamingo MF's went down - 11/09/2021 01:31 AM

I can only speak to Divi but ours definitely went up -- nominal amount but like Scubaman said, with multiple units and multiple weeks it starts to add up. Nice job by the Flamingo to keep things in check especially since they were closed for much longer than some of the others. The grounds at Divi have been greatly improved with the addition of a legit resort pool, the gardens and floral additions are amazing and overall the property looks great so I guess money well spent.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline