TravelTalkOnline

Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner?

Posted By: blackmercedes

Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/12/2021 03:14 PM

Just wondering who is cooking turkey dinner this year? I mean which restaurants? haha
Posted By: pat

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/12/2021 03:26 PM

Sue,
We just had breakfast at EZB, hoping to say hello. I finally asked Erica if you’d been in yet and she said you left yesterday. Sorry we didn’t get there a day or two earlier. Next time, maybe.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/12/2021 03:38 PM

Topper generally does it every year, but there are a ton of people who do it. Just look in the Daily Herald around that time.

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/12/2021 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by pat
Sue,
We just had breakfast at EZB, hoping to say hello. I finally asked Erica if you’d been in yet and she said you left yesterday. Sorry we didn’t get there a day or two earlier. Next time, maybe.

I looked for you every morning! Did you notice the new couch pillows? We just brought them. And I gave the cushions and bar stools a trim like before. Your husband is so witty! haha Yes..we left yesterday. Will be back beginning of March. Have a GREAT rest of your vacation. It is cold and ugly here...

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/12/2021 06:25 PM

Sue--are you thinking about TG for next year? Otherwise, not sure why you care??
Posted By: SXMBND

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/12/2021 07:38 PM

Until Topper agrees that the rules are made for all and abides by them. I won't be spending a dime in his establishment.

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/12/2021 08:07 PM

I personally wouldn't go to Toppers before the most recent stuff, as I was never that impressed with the food there, but he is an option for what the original poster was asking for.

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/12/2021 10:43 PM

I was just curious. Someone posted about going for American Thanksgiving. Maybe we will go then next year. We would not go to Toppers either.

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/13/2021 12:04 AM

OK. It's funny, YEARS ago, we were obsessed on getting an American style Thanksgiving meal on SXM. We went to Bikini Beach, which was advertising same. We both ended up ordering off the regular menu.. smile
Posted By: foreversxm

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/13/2021 02:53 PM

To me Toppers is just so so. Mary's Boon normally has a good home cooked American style Thanksgiving dinner in their nice seaside/beach dining room, USA owners. Maybe The Palm would be nice also.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/13/2021 08:03 PM

Emlio's will have it .
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Where to go for American Thanksgiving Dinner? - 11/13/2021 08:05 PM

I always travel with my own personal chef, she is well trained in American Fine Dining!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline