TravelTalkOnline

Kenny's Car Rental Question

Posted By: KitKat

Kenny's Car Rental Question - 01/05/2022 07:15 PM

We are coming in mid February and for 2 weeks, and some family are coming down the first week. We normally just rent a small car for the 2 of us from a different car rental. We will have 5 adults the first week, and wanted to check out Kenny's for something a little more comfortable. But their web site does not show a list of what kind or size of cars they have for rent. Many of you rent from Kenny, so perhaps you could give us some information?
Posted By: popatop

Re: Kenny's Car Rental Question - 01/05/2022 08:03 PM

Leslie has great!service but small cars like a toyota corolla,we had the same situation last summer he referred us to SAX car rentals,worked out great! Even got to wave at Leslie at the airport as we loaded up.
Posted By: Angelface

Re: Kenny's Car Rental Question - 01/05/2022 08:07 PM

If Kenny's doesn't have large cars you can try Michael at Unity as well. I usually get an SUV from him when traveling with the entire family.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Kenny's Car Rental Question - 01/05/2022 08:29 PM

We are actually fully booked for February but thanks very much for asking .
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Kenny's Car Rental Question - 01/05/2022 08:43 PM

Look into Hertz SXM at https://hertz.sxmrentacar.com/ as their site shows you the car and capacity for both passengers and luggage.
Posted By: Billtjw

Re: Kenny's Car Rental Question - 01/05/2022 09:25 PM

Always had great service with Hertz, currently renting from them, have all models necessary to fit your needs.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Kenny's Car Rental Question - 01/06/2022 10:03 PM

Just got some cancellations for February due to the Virus 19 , hence a few openings has arrived , Thanks.
Posted By: barryvabeach

Re: Kenny's Car Rental Question - 01/07/2022 12:39 PM

Kitkat, call or email Leslie at Kenny's and let them know what you need. If they can't help, I am sure they will let you know. I used Hertz the first time I went to SXM but have used Kenny's ever since with no problems.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline