TravelTalkOnline

J & J Vaccine

Posted By: Leagle49

J & J Vaccine - 01/07/2022 12:25 PM

Has anyone had any experience with getting approval from EAHS having had the J & J vaccine and the J & J booster? Concerned that with 2 shots instead of 3 there might be an issue if the person reviewing the application is just looking at the number of shot.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: J & J Vaccine - 01/07/2022 12:38 PM

That would be a very valid concern, especially in light of the consistent inconsistency with which some approvals have been handled. Good luck.
Posted By: Tom8042

Re: J & J Vaccine - 01/07/2022 01:09 PM

I have had the same thought. I have JJ then a Phizer booster. I will let you know what happens on 1/19.
Posted By: Warden

Re: J & J Vaccine - 01/07/2022 01:36 PM

We applied Wednesday for travel on Saturday, J&J first shot, Moderna booster. Approved within 30 minutes. Zero issues.
Our biggest issues are always on our end, getting items to download and then upload, once we get pass that it's good.
Posted By: Bigdaddy

Re: J & J Vaccine - 01/07/2022 01:41 PM

We arrived on the 5th. Made it in with proof of booster. But we did not have J and J your shot record should show dates. One tip...on the EHAS approval email there is an attachment containing a bar code. Make sure you print this as well as the approval page. Delta asked to scan this when we left home. Can't tell you why.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: J & J Vaccine - 01/07/2022 02:49 PM

United Airlines "Travel Ready" app let's you download ALMOST everything in advance. There is a link for neg test download BUT no link for vaccine docs. I attached the vac docs via the test link and got a "Not ready for travel" status....and a few paragraphs down the page is the criteria stating that fully vacc'ed do not need a test,

I was able to attach the EHAS pre-approval form.....still not a go. Not sure of the point of the app since I am SURE everything will be reviewed at check in
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline