TravelTalkOnline

Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/10/2022 02:00 PM

Not sure how many flights are affected but we are scheduled to fly FLL to SXM in June and just received notification that our flight, which was scheduled for 10:30 AM from FLL is now departing FLL at noon. I'm actually fine with it, as we drive to the airport the day of our flight and this means we won't have to get up QUITE so early.

Re: Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/10/2022 02:18 PM

..and of course I went into their website to try to confirm that I agreed with the change and it crapped out on me. Jet Blue's website s*cks.
Posted By: pat

Re: Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/10/2022 02:22 PM

It does, for sure, and the wait times for live telephone responses are still outrageous.

Re: Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/10/2022 02:40 PM

We're not travelling until June, so will give it a while and try again later. We have separate tickets for the trip down, versus the return, so was able to confirm the change one way, but then the website crashed. I assume it's because they did a massive schedule change and everyone is trying to access their booking.

Re: Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/18/2022 06:14 PM

Well, just tried to check Jet Blue website again, to see if I could confirm the change in schedule on our return and no dice. Their website really sucks. My only concern is losing the seats we had. Has anyone been able to get through on the phone to them lately?
Posted By: pat

Re: Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/18/2022 06:31 PM

I got through to them last week and was able to leave a callback number. They got back to me per their system message right on time and resolved the problem immediately.
Posted By: Mikel

Re: Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/18/2022 06:41 PM

I have found with JB that if you can't get to your itinerary on their website using 'Manage Trips', if you log in to your True Blue account, assuming you have one, the itinerary will appear.

Re: Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/18/2022 11:12 PM

I logged in through True Blue, and I still couldn't do anything with it. I will try again tomorrow and then possibly try to call, but calling and leaving a call back number presupposes you will be able to take their call when they call back, which isn't the case half the time for me.
Posted By: FatCat04

Re: Jet Blue schedule change from Ft Lauderdale - 01/18/2022 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by pat
I got through to them last week and was able to leave a callback number. They got back to me per their system message right on time and resolved the problem immediately.

This is exactly what I did last week as well. It was a 55 min wait otherwise. They called back promptly and the associate was very helpful.

And yes, I too have found JB's website to be a MESS!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline