TravelTalkOnline

Peak Paradise Hotel experience?

Posted By: davew

Peak Paradise Hotel experience? - 01/15/2022 04:25 PM

I was wondering if anyone had experience at Peak Paradise hotel that they are willing to share. Looks very nice on the web page. Thanks in advance.
Dave
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Peak Paradise Hotel experience? - 01/15/2022 09:51 PM

I hadn't heard of it by that name until this post, but it appears to be close to or associated with La Villa Hibiscus, which I visited in November. I was aware that La Villa Hibiscus, the restaurant, did have guest houses, so perhaps that's what Peak Paradise is. Or perhaps they are just close by, but it appears that La Villa Hibiscus is the restaurant for the rooms at Peak Paradise. Anyway, the view from La Villa Hibiscus is OUTSTANDING; the food is OUTSTANDING; the service is OUTSTANDING. My lunch at La Villa Hibiscus was one of the best five meals I have ever had on the island. It was spendy, for sure, but well worth it. This doesn't really answer your question, but the area is beautiful and the views are to die for. You will likely need more than a tiny economy car to get there because the road is pretty much straight up.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Peak Paradise Hotel experience? - 01/15/2022 10:02 PM

Linda--I would love to hear more about your meal there, perhaps in a separate post.. Possibly with pictures? smile
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Peak Paradise Hotel experience? - 01/16/2022 04:14 PM

https://www.theparadisepeak.com
Posted By: FatCat04

Re: Peak Paradise Hotel experience? - 01/16/2022 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Linda--I would love to hear more about your meal there, perhaps in a separate post.. Possibly with pictures? smile

I second this suggestion! I looked at the restaurant's website and it looks lovely.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Peak Paradise Hotel experience? - 01/16/2022 04:47 PM

I believe Pic Paradise hotel is clothes optional, adults only
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline