TravelTalkOnline

SOMETHING BAD GOING ON AT HERTZ

Posted By: Bigdaddy

SOMETHING BAD GOING ON AT HERTZ - 02/17/2022 02:30 PM

I was run off the road by an oncoming SUV and hit a pothole and blew both passenger side tires. Hertz charged me $270 to replace the tires which were nearly bald. That's an issue for my credit card company. BUT, after we got home I found a charge of $10 on my credit card for gas. This was after the guy said the gas tank was full when I returned the car and believe me; it was. They also gave me a quote for next Jan that is 2 times higher than this year!
Posted By: barabdosyachtman

Re: SOMETHING BAD GOING ON AT HERTZ - 02/18/2022 06:29 AM

Agree -- Hertz has always been shady. Enterprise is better. Turo is amazing if you're in the US too!
Posted By: Colour1

Re: SOMETHING BAD GOING ON AT HERTZ - 02/18/2022 09:53 AM

You're not the first person to talk about Hertz pulling shady stuff after the fact!! Stay on these charges!! We found SAX car rental a few years ago. Service is amazing, lovely couple that owns it and handles everything hands on!! Rates are great !! Always new clean cars!! Cindy and Anil do a great job!! You'll be very please! https://saxcarrentals.com/?gclid=Cj...Yh2UkHBD_RYUC6gak8IaPU7xQQYaAqaMEALw_wcB

Attached picture David and louise 1021SAX.jpg
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: SOMETHING BAD GOING ON AT HERTZ - 02/18/2022 12:22 PM

Since there was a previous and similar post about Hertz, I am going to close this one.

Also, let's stay on the topic and not start promoting your personal favorites unless a poster is asking for recommendations.

Thank you.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline