TravelTalkOnline

Trip Report Feb 15 through 17.

Posted By: barryvabeach

Trip Report Feb 15 through 17. - 02/21/2022 07:55 PM

So for the last three days, we went to Mullet once, great to see Chester, the water was very calm. A foursome from a cruise sat next to us, and by mid day, one woman turned to the rest and asked if they would let her stay her till Friday and have the boat pick her up on its return . Lunch and drinks were at Rosies.

We had dinner at Ciao Bella, which is a very small place on the main road, not Grand Case Blvd, near to where Capt Frenchy's is, though on a different street. The owner said he had only been opened a short time. The pizza was quite good, as was my wife's gnocchi.

We also had dinner at Le Piment, We got there at 6 and there were plenty of tables at each of the restaurants in the Village. By 7:30 or so, Piment was full, and it looked like the others were doing well also. My wife had the salmon and goat cheese and a burrata salad, that was fantastic, I had scallops and saffron risotto, which was quite good. We were too full for dessert.

Thursday night, we walked the length of Grand Case, but fell back to La Villa, they are just so friendly there. I had the snapper which was delicious, my wife had the warm vegetable tart with a greens and asparagus salad which she said was also delicious.

Friday, we took off on our trip back home.

Description: Mullet Beach
Attached picture 20220215_110135.jpg

Description: BBC's from Rosie
Attached picture 20220215_115153.jpg

Description: Ciao Bella
Attached picture ciao b.jpg

Description: Menu for Ciao Bella
Attached picture ciao belle.jpg

Description: La Villa Vegetable Dish
Attached picture La Villa.jpg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Trip Report Feb 15 through 17. - 02/21/2022 08:36 PM

Thanks for the report and the pictures! Ciao Bella looks to have some good prices..
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Trip Report Feb 15 through 17. - 02/22/2022 06:18 PM

Le Piment is always a good choice, we've never had anything there that we didn't enjoy. Ciao Bella is one of those places that I've never noticed, but I will now.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline