TravelTalkOnline

EHAS form

Posted By: marciazahr

EHAS form - 02/26/2022 06:28 PM

Not traveling for 2 weeks , but looking for information on filling out the EHAS form. Just at first glance, I notice it asks where you are staying in St Maarten, but what if you are just landing there and heading to the French side? Same form? Just fill in the name and address of your French side hotel? Has the approval process once you submit the form been smooth? We are SO looking forward to finally going back that I don't want to mess anything up! Thanks for any info you can share. Also planning on bringing the BINAX self test for our return to US, used it coming back from Italy in October and it went smoothly. Is is still acceptable?
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: EHAS form - 02/26/2022 07:05 PM

The answer to all of your questions is YES. Sounds like you are well prepared and it should go smoothly for you.
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: EHAS form - 02/27/2022 12:00 AM

We've never stayed at any of the places listed, so we just leave that blank. And we almost always stay on the French side.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: EHAS form - 02/27/2022 01:56 AM

As I recall, when we stayed at a condo on the Dutch side last year, the name of the condo wasn't there, so I was able to just type in an address..
Posted By: RonDon

Re: EHAS form - 02/27/2022 12:34 PM

If form asks where are you staying what should be entered if you're staying at several places; the first or the last?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: EHAS form - 02/27/2022 02:10 PM

I don't think it matters, but logically, I would put the first place, because there's where you're going when you arrive.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline