TravelTalkOnline

SXM PAWS Rescue Foundation

Posted By: gracie5

SXM PAWS Rescue Foundation - 03/17/2022 09:43 PM

My husband & I have been in SXM since the beginning of January & have volunteered for this amazing non profit organization dedicated to helping the island homeless animals. We have been walking dogs & other assorted duties. They rely on a network of fellow animal lovers who help rescued animals by giving them medical care, a safe place to live & whenever possible a foster home in which they can be loved until their forever home is found. Another part of the Rescue is looking for flight partners for their pups that need rides to their new home in Philly, Chicago, Montreal, Boston, Holland, etc. Anyone traveling back to any of those places please contact PAWS if you can help. All expenses associated with the pet are paid for by the adopting family & it is a feel good experience to help out. Contact them as follows: Facebook - SXMPAWS Email: info@sxmpaws.com & also on Instagram. Thank you.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue Foundation - 03/17/2022 09:49 PM

I see those puppy faces on Facebook and it just melts my heart. Paws does a great service to those island orphens.
Posted By: Ritchard

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue Foundation - 03/31/2022 12:03 PM

Can I add that chaperones for dogs traveling to Canada are always needed. If you or someone you know is traveling back to Canada anytime soon, I can get you hooked up with a world traveling pup. We have one lovely girl that needs a ride to Toronto as soon as possible.

© 2024 TravelTalkOnline