TravelTalkOnline

Day 6 on island

Posted By: eilandmens

Day 6 on island - 03/23/2022 10:37 PM

Breakfast in room. We went El Zafiro for beach day. Despite cruisers it was pleasant -no sarragasum beautiful water. Nice vibe from waiters. Music loud - Portugalse a group from Portugal was there on a cruise, why I do not know. But they had fun.it. Was nice day.
G and T on porch/deck. We went to Fat Tony,s on steak Tuesday. A lot of people. Many relatives of Greg, the owner. Tony came from the Sapranos TV show and no longer fat - nutrasystem. A fun time and a good deal for a steak, baked potato , roll and salad.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Day 6 on island - 03/23/2022 11:27 PM

Why would you question the group from Portugal being there?

Re: Day 6 on island - 03/24/2022 05:37 PM

Long way to come by boat. Portugal has beautiful beaches Azores. Spains Canary Islands, Moracco, Nice Monaco- Capri almafi coast-lots choices why carribean?

Re: Day 6 on island - 03/24/2022 06:31 PM

Many people with beautiful beaches close to home like to experience and travel to other places. I don't get your thoughts.

Re: Day 6 on island - 03/24/2022 10:16 PM

Long way to come by boat. Portugal has beautiful beaches Azores. Spains Canary Islands, Moracco, Nice Monaco- Capri almafi coast-lots choices why carribean

Re: Day 6 on island - 03/24/2022 10:17 PM

It’s like me from South jersey going to Galveston for a vacay at beach when I have many options at home. To each his own.

Re: Day 6 on island - 03/24/2022 10:58 PM

It's a cruise stop. Like many other ports the cruise stops at. No different then if I went to San Francisco instead of Seattle. Same weather and close by but something different to see and experience. Nice they are opening up their horizons. More should do that.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline