TravelTalkOnline

Le Telegraph

Posted By: caribfan

Le Telegraph - 03/30/2022 01:10 PM

Didn’t get to go to Le Piment when we were here in November. So last night we ride up to Orient Village with friends who are visiting with us and horror of horrors the sign outside said “exceptionally closed” So we viewed menus from other places and ended up choosing Le Telegraph. Great meal. Our friends shared what looked like about a 3 pound slab of prime ribs. Onion soup to die for. Alls well that ends stuffed🤡
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Le Telegraph - 03/30/2022 01:24 PM

We've eaten there at Le Telegraph a couple of times and were always happy. I think I read here at Le Piment had closed. Too bad.
Posted By: RickandJulie

Re: Le Telegraph - 03/30/2022 03:25 PM

Carol: I assume the closure of Le Piment is just temporary?
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Le Telegraph - 03/30/2022 04:18 PM

I hope it is. Le Piment has long been our favorite. But we agree with Le Telegraphe as another excellent choice.
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Le Telegraph - 03/30/2022 06:42 PM

It was closed just last night for "exceptional" reasons with the expectation to be open this evening.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Le Telegraph - 03/30/2022 06:43 PM

I don't know. I thought I had read here that they closed, but maybe I was thinking of Cote Plage?
Posted By: Ted-n-Jan

Re: Le Telegraph - 03/31/2022 07:23 PM

Not sure about Piment, but Cote Plage is definitely closed. It has been replaced by Maison Mere.

Jan and I ate there and it was lovely and the food was excellent. Somewhat more upscale than most of the places in the village.

BTW, we ate at Le Telegraph as well and it was very nice.
Posted By: GettingThere

Re: Le Telegraph - 04/01/2022 12:54 AM

LePiment is open and as good as ever. Had 2 great meals there in past week or so. Anthony and team are Awesome! Also had dinner twice right next door at Sao! Also great.
Posted By: FatCat04

Re: Le Telegraph - 04/03/2022 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Ted-n-Jan
Not sure about Piment, but Cote Plage is definitely closed. It has been replaced by Maison Mere.

Jan and I ate there and it was lovely and the food was excellent. Somewhat more upscale than most of the places in the village.

BTW, we ate at Le Telegraph as well and it was very nice.

We have not tried either but will be back to Orient in June so thank you for the recommendation.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline