TravelTalkOnline

Friday, 4/22 - I think……..

Posted By: pat

Friday, 4/22 - I think…….. - 04/22/2022 12:18 PM

We spent most of yesterday doing more ‘not much of anything’ here and there. Made some tentative plans for the weekend and did some errands. Most urgent of all, my DH was all out of Rhum Raisin so we had to remedy that or come just before bedtime, my honey wouldn’t be a happy camper.

He ate the remainder of his left-over Thermidor for lunch and reheated, it was delicious and, IMO, even better yet than when it was first enjoyed.

All told we never got around to the pool or the beach yesterday but it was still all good, and last night we came to the conclusion making these dinner decisions was starting to become a chore. What we really need is someone to think and make decisions for us.

After much debate we ruled out most of our dinner possibilities and ended up at BarCode. Good call. J had a grilled fish burger and I had the fish and chips and both choices were very good. Kind of funny though, since neither of us are huge fish eaters as a rule. Dinner, once done, was a whopping big total of $48.00 including a gratuity.

Since fries so often become a topic of discussion here, the fries that came with my fish and chips were incredibly good but not the normal run of the mill fries I’m used to getting - more like they were chipped up like a mixture of slightly thinner than normal steak fries and normal home fries but ultimately deep fried until crispy and then lightly seasoned. So very good!! J’s were like - you know - normal French Fries.
Posted By: Beansbbq

Re: Friday, 4/22 - I think…….. - 04/22/2022 12:23 PM

Pat I love the header of your post. I feel the same way, I have to do a double take this morning as to what day it is.....we are spoiled for sure.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Friday, 4/22 - I think…….. - 04/22/2022 01:07 PM

Pat--hey, tell you what, next time you go on vacation, you pay for my fare and I'll make all the decisions for you! grin Enjoy!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Friday, 4/22 - I think…….. - 04/22/2022 02:45 PM

Having no decisions to make isn't such a bad way to spend the day.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline