TravelTalkOnline

Entry/Exit Requirements?

Posted By: Phyllis

Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/05/2022 05:17 PM

Hi, all - I know this has been covered before, and it also has changed since we last looked into it. Would someone be kind enough, please, to let us know what we need to do to enter SXM and then re-enter the US? We're traveling the end of next month, and want to be sure we're on board with the right documentation! Thank you so much!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/05/2022 05:45 PM

Phyllis--for entry requirements into SXM, please consult the note that is pinned at the top of the forum. That gives you the link to the EHAS requirements and to testing labs on island for the return test to the US.

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/05/2022 07:05 PM

Thank you, Carol. And I'm not seeing it on the form - how far in advance can we submit the EHAS form?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/05/2022 07:18 PM

It's not on there, for some reason. No sooner than 3 days before your trip.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/05/2022 07:32 PM

It's on the top but if you don't see it here is the link.
https://stmaartenehas.com/travel-requirements/
Posted By: DICKG

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/06/2022 10:26 AM

I sent a question to the EHAS on there help box and never received a answer I’m using my iPad
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/06/2022 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by DICKG
I sent a question to the EHAS on there help box and never received a answer I’m using my iPad

Email them direct, I got responses doing so but not from the help box.

ehas@sintmaartengov.org

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/24/2022 09:37 PM

So to recap, we need to complete the EHAS application 3 days before departure or less, with proof of vaccine, no test required. Is this accurate? And is there an insurance/cost requirement with that?
And for reentry back to US, we need a negative test 1 day before departure. Is that accurate?
Thank you!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/24/2022 09:46 PM

Correct as long as you're vaxed. 15 for mandatory insurance and you're good to go. Negative test day before to return.

Re: Entry/Exit Requirements? - 05/26/2022 12:09 AM

Thanks, Scubaman!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline