TravelTalkOnline

Day 1

Posted By: DICKG

Day 1 - 05/11/2022 02:00 PM

We were pick up at 2:00 am arrived at JFK AT 3:30; had a little trouble with the new way of checking in received some help all went well. We had a great flight Jet Blue 787 arrived at 11:30 cleared customs by 12:00 . AAA car picked us up at and arrived El Zafiro at 12:45 very smooth.

We had lunch at the hotel. Kathy unpacked I went to the store and over to Danys. Saw Dany and Wendy. Had a rum punch and told him we forgot a long hose for the oxygen. He said he knows someone and called her she is in Miami but owns the store in SXM., who is the same person I have been dealing with. She had seen my message and called me by name. She said I would have what I needed by morning. When we got back from Fat Tony’s from supper, the person at our hotel handed me the two packages. Dany is unbelievable with who he knows.

Tuesday is steak night at Fat Tony’s. It was very good. We came back to El Zafiro at 9 and sat outside and listened to the waves and had a drink in bed by 10 and a sleep by 1010. End of a long day.

I’m not sure I can do this every day I will see
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Day 1 - 05/11/2022 02:44 PM

Hi Dick. I added some returns into your report to make it easier to read.

Carry on!!
Posted By: dfmsml

Re: Day 1 - 05/11/2022 08:07 PM

Dick….sent you a private message….Dave
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline