TravelTalkOnline

Weather changed our plans

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Weather changed our plans - 05/11/2022 10:08 PM

Had Mullet planned for today but changed that quickly. Decided to go to Reveil Matin for breakfast then to the pool. Breakfast was very good. Talked to the owner. Nice man. Heading out to Mark's for dinner tonight. Going to Mullet tomorrow weather permitting.
Posted By: jomarc

Re: Weather changed our plans - 05/11/2022 10:16 PM

The weather was a little off today, wasn’t it? Enjoy your dinner at Mark’s Place.
Posted By: Whale Tail

Re: Weather changed our plans - 05/11/2022 10:21 PM

"Breakfast was very good"
That's it That all you got to say about breakfast at Reveil Matin. A few pics are worth a thousand words.
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: Weather changed our plans - 05/11/2022 10:32 PM

The seas were quite angry. That's because the wind was even angrier. We too were going to do a beach day but that got scratched. Lunch at Tortuga where we watched folks trying to enter the water at Maho. One lady who was being encouraged by her husband finally gave up. Not the best day to go in the ocean.

Re: Weather changed our plans - 05/11/2022 10:33 PM

Sorry. I don't do pictures above the surface, only below and now that I quit diving no pictures. I did have an omelet and wife have a skillet. Both very good.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Weather changed our plans - 05/11/2022 11:16 PM

Reveil Matin to me is the best breakfast on island at the moment!! (other than coffee, mimosa and ham and cheese quiche from Le Suciere on the deck at Beachside Villas.. )
Posted By: mgh

Re: Weather changed our plans - 05/12/2022 02:31 PM

Reveil Matin to me is the best breakfast on island at the moment!! I concur whole heartedly with this statement...

Re: Weather changed our plans - 05/12/2022 10:16 PM

Yes. Very good.
Posted By: jollymonsrv

Re: Weather changed our plans - 05/14/2022 12:55 PM

Oh You had to say “Le Succiere” 🥲 Favorite Breakfast on back deck watching early morning lagoon activity
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline