TravelTalkOnline

EHAS Application

Posted By: obgirl01

EHAS Application - 05/19/2022 12:51 PM

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to give my experience in completing the EHAS application and getting approval. I submitted my husbands and my application yesterday around 11:30am. We both received the acknowledgement that our applications were received and in review about 10 minutes after I submitted them. My husbands was approved about 5 minutes after that. Mine took about two hours even though we have separate emails. After 2 hours I
sent an email to the contact information on the website just to inquire if they had received my application. Within about 15 minutes after that I received my approval. I noticed last night around 10:30pm that I received a very nice reply from the contact person who said she apologized and that my application was approved but it did not go through and sent me another copy....At any rate...we are approved and will be there Saturday!!! banana
Just wanted to share my experience. Doesn't hurt to send an email of inquiry after a few hours if you have not gotten approval!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: EHAS Application - 05/19/2022 12:56 PM

Glad you are all set. Enjoy!!
Posted By: obgirl01

Re: EHAS Application - 05/19/2022 01:36 PM

Thanks Carol!!
Posted By: zeus1963

Re: EHAS Application - 05/19/2022 01:43 PM

I had pretty much the same experience yesterday. I submitted our applications at 10:50am and received the approval for both by 11:30am. Seems like they have it running very smoothly and quickly.
Posted By: DRich

Re: EHAS Application - 05/19/2022 02:39 PM

I submitted mine last night and in the morning I had the pre-approval with the QR code. I assume that is all I need.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: EHAS Application - 05/19/2022 02:48 PM

That is it.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline