TravelTalkOnline

Royal Palm Laundry Facilities?

Posted By: Phyllis

Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/18/2022 09:15 PM

Does the Royal Palm now have washers/dryers in the units, by any chance? Thank you!
Posted By: NumberCruncher

Re: Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/19/2022 12:38 PM

Most units do not. There is a group of four washers and four dryers `on the first floor at the high number end. First come first served.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/19/2022 02:04 PM

NumberCruncher--before the reno, the penthouse units had a washer/dryer and I assume they still do.
Posted By: NumberCruncher

Re: Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/19/2022 02:06 PM

I do not know. I have never had the pleasure of staying in a penthouse unit. I think that some of the full year owned units may have laundry in the unit.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/19/2022 02:55 PM

We went a few times and shared a penthouse. I have to say the penthouse there is not nearly as nice as the one at the Atrium.

We stayed in a fully owned unit at RP on the bottom floor, pre Irma. No washer and dryer there, unfortunately. But you're right, some of the other ones might have one.
Posted By: Phyllis

Re: Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/19/2022 07:02 PM

Thanks, all!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/19/2022 10:14 PM

If it's like their sister resort Flamingo only the units that had them before Irma have them now.
Posted By: snuba

Re: Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/20/2022 12:30 AM

Not true, Scuba. Friends of ours own Flamingo unit 7302 and there was a washer/ dryer there before Irma Reno but it is not there now, even all plumbing connections are sheet rocked over now and is just an empty space. They are very disappointed over it and few other things that they took out of the unit.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Royal Palm Laundry Facilities? - 06/20/2022 01:19 AM

Ok. We own unit 7502 two floors above. Never had washer dryer in the unit. But all units in building 3, 4 and 6 had them before and still do.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline