TravelTalkOnline

Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico

Posted By: phenude

Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/24/2022 10:25 PM

We are researching St. Martin clothing optional destinations. We have never been to St. Martin so this would be our first visit. Sadly Club Orient does not appear to be an option at the moment. We are thinking of visiting at the end of Feb/beginning of March. Interested in Club Fantastico and Jardin d'O. Both appear to be similar small villa type resorts. Club Fantastico is a bit more expensive. Choosing between them is proving difficult. Anyone have experience at either or both of these resorts? Is one better than the other?
Posted By: Buddyhog

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/24/2022 11:17 PM

Take a look at Adam and Eve. It has nicer rooms but not the ocean view from club fantastico. It has view of beautiful grounds and the pool. The drinks are included at club fantastico and are not at Adam and Eve. Club Fantastico is CO everywhere and Adam and Eve more so just around the pool area. Not familia with the other spot. Hope this helps
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/24/2022 11:53 PM

Hi. You might do a search in the nude forum for more info.

Check out this thread, for instance.

Link

Also, here is a report on Residence Adam and Eve.

Link

We have personally stayed at Club Fantastico, but not Jardin d'O. I personally really want a good view and CF has that in spades. Parking there is a bit close, but is available.

The other thing that I might suggest is that there are a lot of places on SXM where you can be nude in your lodging and your yard, and then go for the day to Club O beach. It depends on what you are looking for specifically.

SXM is very worth it, regardless!
Posted By: ChuckG

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/25/2022 11:50 AM

I did a comparison of the 3 naturist resorts near Orient at this link:
https://chucknjoni.blogspot.com/2019/12/50th-anniversary-trip-comparison-of.html
Hopefully it works for you, I checked and it is still accessible.
You should have a great trip at any of the places!

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/25/2022 01:09 PM

Chuck--thanks for posting. I thought I remembered seeing something like that, but couldn't find it.
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/26/2022 04:06 PM

We love Club Fantastico, but can't do a comparison as we've never stayed at Jardin d'O. Even if we did it would be mostly subjective. But CF does have 24/7 open bar and excellent breakfast included. Plus, Chloe & Thierry are wonderful hosts.
Posted By: bluejacket

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/26/2022 05:06 PM

We just booked this villa for Christmas/New Year. The website describes it like this: Dare to Bare.
Coconut Villa is closed to the best Naturist beach in Saint-Martin, Orient Bay
A sun terrace surround a swimming pool, with comfortable chairs, sunbeds . You can enjoy warm weather year round in a clothes free environment.environment.

This will be the first time at this villa for us, but we've heard from others that it is private as described. Definitely not a resort, but it's a clothing optional destination.

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/26/2022 05:14 PM

bluejacket==As I said early on in this thread, there are lots of such accommodations on SXM. You do not have to stay at a c/o resort to be able to be nude on SXM.
Posted By: bluejacket

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/26/2022 05:43 PM

Indeed, Carol. I thought the link to one we found might be of interest to the original poster.

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/26/2022 06:20 PM

bluejacket--Sorry, I did not see the link in your post. This is the link.

Link

I am not personally familiar with it, but it appears to be owned by Zouzou, formerly from Le California, who is an excellent hostess, so I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Posted By: phenude

Re: Jardin d'O vs Club Fantastico - 07/27/2022 02:22 PM

Thank you for the information,very helpful. Thanks ChuckG for the comparison, we have same career and insurance company...I like the way you think. Bluejacket, never considered the villa option...I think we would interested in that option if we were traveling with a group or friends. We are leaning toward Club Fantistico...outdoor shower might be a tie breaker. We plan on renting a car...maybe we do both like ChuckG??? Gotta think about it
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline