TravelTalkOnline

Love AA chat function on their App.

Posted By: snuba

Love AA chat function on their App. - 08/20/2022 01:15 AM

Just want to let everybody know how great and handy this option on AA App is.
Was trying to make a reservation with AAmiles on their site for my 6 years old grandson but because it was only him on this reservation their system saw it as a “ minor child traveling alone “ and I needed to do it through a call to customer service. Everybody else were on different reservation with paid tickets. After being on hold for two hours I decided to try their Chat option and was answered immediately. After I typed in my situation nice person on the other side took care of it in few minutes, issued the ticket, sent email confirmation and I paid with my CC right there in a chat mode.
Well, I screwed up and told her my grandsons middle name spelling incorrectly, my daughter in low picked that up reveiwing confirmation few hours later. I thought oh boy, here I go again. Back to chat option, they picked it up where we left off and corrected it right there. Great tool to use! clapping

Luda
Posted By: Jaybird

Re: Love AA chat function on their App. - 08/20/2022 12:22 PM

Good to know. Fly AA most of the time and use their app often. Did not know about the chat option.
Posted By: JimandBeth

Re: Love AA chat function on their App. - 08/21/2022 01:42 PM

I used a chat option on United the other day and it was so much faster than a phone call.I was happily impressed.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline