TravelTalkOnline

Questions for people on orient beach recently

Posted By: jeepers

Questions for people on orient beach recently - 09/30/2022 12:41 AM

Has the lady opened up the Adam & Eve kiosk on orient again? Are there still lots of sharp rocks in the water down at club o end of the beach? Starting thinking about putting stuff together for January. May take pool shoes. Those rocks were nasty in January.
I know the Sexy Fruits lady is there. Not flying airtransat!!
Posted By: Kelly G

Re: Questions for people on orient beach recently - 10/03/2022 05:12 PM

I can't comment on the Adam & Eve kiosk, hadn't paid attention to that. I spent a lot of time walking the Club O beach, though, and spent time in the water there. I didn't see an issue with rocks until you got down to the area by the ruins of the chalets/Papagayo's, there were a lot of rocks as well as some debris still there, so that's where I would be careful. If you explore the ruins you'd def want something on your feet. I spent a bunch of time on the small beach on the other side of Papagayo's, the closer to the ruins the more rocks in the water. I did walk through the water in front of Papagayo's w/o any water shoes and I did regret that a bit lol...had to move carefully!
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Questions for people on orient beach recently - 10/03/2022 09:28 PM

Adam and Eve is open
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Questions for people on orient beach recently - 10/03/2022 10:34 PM

That is great news! Only sexy fruits was open in January & my husband needs new bathing suit. Thanks

Re: Questions for people on orient beach recently - 10/04/2022 10:47 AM

Oh wait, perhaps it was Sexy Fruits? Now I'm not sure.
Posted By: bethandsteve

Re: Questions for people on orient beach recently - 10/05/2022 02:47 PM

Adam and Eve was open last April. It is next to Aloha on the north side.

Re: Questions for people on orient beach recently - 10/05/2022 03:49 PM

Then yes, it's still there as of Sunday.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline