TravelTalkOnline

And the beat goes on

Posted By: fabila

And the beat goes on - 10/30/2022 07:25 PM

Sorry to be MIA in reporting but prefer to write one full report when we return. I prefer to resize my photos and insert into one file with text rather than the small photos typical on posts here.
Posted By: pat

Re: And the beat goes on - 10/30/2022 07:51 PM

I’m still trying to figure out posting pictures and if I waited until I got home to post island trip reports, I’d have forgotten everything I wanted to write about.

However you choose to post, your writings will be truly welcomed by all who read them. While some of us ramble on saying not much about anything worth reading about - uh - that would be me most of the time - you always do a great job and one worth waiting for.
Posted By: Whale Tail

Re: And the beat goes on - 10/30/2022 08:04 PM

Looking forward to your report, whenever it happens. clapping
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: And the beat goes on - 10/30/2022 09:50 PM

I need to learn that resizing technique, and how to keep them from being flipped sideways from an iPhone. I figured that last part out way back when Eric and Carol developed the Photo Forum...but if I recall it was several extra steps to strip meta data, yadda yadda yadda.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: And the beat goes on - 10/31/2022 12:12 AM

Louise--it's really pretty easy to post a report from island. Regardless, looking forward to hearing all about it!!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline