TravelTalkOnline

Rainbow Beach Club

Posted By: Hook

Rainbow Beach Club - 12/16/2022 09:02 PM

I have heard of many negative comments about Rainbow Beach Club in the past. Can anyone give me an update on the complex?
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Rainbow Beach Club - 12/16/2022 11:42 PM

We haven't been inside any of the condos there in several years, but did note that the exterior was getting a much-needed coat of paint in November.
Posted By: MamaB

Re: Rainbow Beach Club - 12/17/2022 05:23 PM

We've rented there for the last 2 years. We love the property. It's secure and safe. there's covered parking. 2 or 3 pools. Spiral staircase down to the beach. As for the units, it depends on who owns them. You'd have to ask for pictures.
The 2 bedroom units are spacious- 2 baths- full kitchen, washer and dryer, etc.
The location is perfect. Walking distance to all the wonderful little restaurants , bakery and 2 markets in Jordan Village and a short drive to Porto Cupecoy , Maho and Mullet Bay Beach.
Posted By: MamaB

Re: Rainbow Beach Club - 12/17/2022 05:26 PM

The property is not fancy like the Cliffs but it's comfortable and convenient.
Posted By: foreversxm

Re: Rainbow Beach Club - 12/17/2022 06:46 PM

To us it just became more and more of a huge ugly concrete jungle. Thankfully they are painting it now. Of course each condo different. We like something right on the beach.
Posted By: SXMBND

Re: Rainbow Beach Club - 12/17/2022 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by MamaB
We've rented there for the last 2 years. We love the property. It's secure and safe. there's covered parking. 2 or 3 pools. Spiral staircase down to the beach. As for the units, it depends on who owns them. You'd have to ask for pictures.
The 2 bedroom units are spacious- 2 baths- full kitchen, washer and dryer, etc.
The location is perfect. Walking distance to all the wonderful little restaurants , bakery and 2 markets in Jordan Village and a short drive to Porto Cupecoy , Maho and Mullet Bay Beach.

X2
Posted By: jollymonsrv

Re: Rainbow Beach Club - 12/18/2022 01:27 PM

I Stayed there 11/5-12/2022. Rented through. VRBO. Propertyid undergoing g serious facade work. Crumbling co Crete on porches and outside hallways being ground and repointed/ shaped. Painting g all exterior surfaces and ceilings on walkways and parking garage. We did not use the pools but they were clean and maintained. Couldn’t use spiral stairs as the wether that week caused high seas and beach was non existent ( same as Maho). Was a convenient location and quiet at night. I would consider it again on future trips.
Posted By: Hook

Re: Rainbow Beach Club - 12/26/2022 06:09 PM

Thanks for all the posts it. It was helpfull
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline