TravelTalkOnline

Newark Airport

Posted By: Richie

Newark Airport - 12/17/2022 04:34 PM

Does Jet Blue still fly out of Newark to St Maarten in May
Posted By: KenNDeb

Re: Newark Airport - 12/17/2022 05:35 PM

We were scheduled to fly Jet Blue non stop to SXM in January with a return flight the end of March. The non stop was changed to a stop in Bostons Logan Airport then to SXM. Then they changed the return flight to an overnight stop in Boston. Totally unacceptable when you book a non stop. Last I looked, they do not have a flight to SXM on the weekend only a couple of days during the week. We are now booked on AA out of Philly, cost more but non stop. Hope they don't change the flights. United is more expensive but they do fly out of Newark.
Posted By: Richie

Re: Newark Airport - 12/17/2022 10:58 PM

Thank you for answering have a nice Holiday
Posted By: CharlieAndElaine

Re: Newark Airport - 12/18/2022 12:17 PM

JBdropped their EWR to SXM route. We flew that route in August. Now we are flying JB out of JFK in February.
Posted By: JohnB

Re: Newark Airport - 12/18/2022 03:16 PM

we always travel early in the week and used to use AA out of Philly but many times they changed their direct flight about 2 weeks out for a stop in Charlotte. We now take an extra half hour drive to Newark and use United. Never had that flight changed on us and arrive around 1:30 pm.
Posted By: KenNDeb

Re: Newark Airport - 12/18/2022 03:30 PM

Thanks JohnB. I will keep an eye on the flights. I check the flight on AA every day for changes and so far the only change has been our departure time coming home is earlier by almost an hour.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline