TravelTalkOnline

Pics and a short update from 2/15 - 2/18

Posted By: ameless

Pics and a short update from 2/15 - 2/18 - 02/19/2023 01:38 PM

Hi all! Our last visit to the island was December 2015 and it's great to be back. First 3 days were spent at The Paradise Peak Boutique Hotel, bed & breakfast. Absolutely lovely and we'll definitely stay there again. We ate at Gutside, Loterie Farm, and Talk of the Town in Grand Case while we were on that side of the island and they were all delicious! We moved to our villa at Guana Bay yesterday. Here are a few pics...
1) The view from Pic Paradis; 2) Poolside at The Paradise Peak Hotel; 3) hiking the coastal trail near Guana Bay; 4) our favorite car rental guy, Lesley from Kenny's car rental!

Attached picture PicParadise view.jpg
Attached picture ParadisePeak.jpg
Attached picture CoastalTrail.jpg
Attached picture Lesley-Scott.jpg
Posted By: WVTCTE

Re: Pics and a short update from 2/15 - 2/18 - 02/19/2023 01:45 PM

We’ve always wanted to stay at Paradise Peak, so glad to hear you would return, I understand that the pool/jacuzzi is clothing optional, did you find that to be the case?
Posted By: ameless

Re: Pics and a short update from 2/15 - 2/18 - 02/19/2023 04:41 PM

Yes! Clothing optional on the pool deck and everyone enjoying it while we were there. I should have also mentioned that Hugh and Tess, the owners are fabulous and are around most of the day to answer questions, offer suggestions, etc.

It is a steep and windy road to get there, but we had the usual Toyota Corolla and had no issues.
Posted By: WVTCTE

Re: Pics and a short update from 2/15 - 2/18 - 02/19/2023 06:16 PM

Awesome, thanks so much, I think we will give it a try next trip
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Pics and a short update from 2/15 - 2/18 - 02/19/2023 09:22 PM

Looks lovely, especially the view!! Thanks.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline