TravelTalkOnline

Wondering what happened with.....

Posted By: SXMBND

Wondering what happened with..... - 02/21/2023 02:03 AM

Years ago on this forum a very nice gentleman whom I believe was named was Ray, passed rather suddenly from an aggressive form of cancer. He was in the real estate business on the island and assisted myself as well as many others with sales and rental information on various properties. He had a very young son at time of his passing and thru the kind people on this forum a sum of money was raised to help with his upbringing. As I haven't seen any updates on the fate of this young man I was just curious if anyone could provide an update. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/21/2023 03:05 AM

Thanks for asking and yes we have known him way back at that time is was after Caravanserai changed briefly to Millennium Resort . Haven't seen his Son for long time but I knew he went to New Jersey because his Dad had Family there. I also do see the Mom but she has a very bad attitude hence not approachable, lol. But best wishes for his Son. I remember the day on the Beach that they had small sermon for his passing . R.I.P Ray, gone way too soon.

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/21/2023 12:46 PM

Thanks Kennys....
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/21/2023 01:01 PM

Ray Minelli, nice guy
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/21/2023 01:03 PM

Yes, and I think the name of his son was Anthony.

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/21/2023 01:15 PM

Yes, his son's name was Anthony.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/21/2023 06:45 PM

I heard that the mother is Patty Healing Hands, who gets great reviews for her massages.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/21/2023 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by jazzgal
I heard that the mother is Patty Healing Hands, who gets great reviews for her massages.

My wife had an in room massage from her this last May. She said she was a delightful person and knows her stuff when it come to a great massage. She plans on another one or two this coming trip. According to my wife Patty told her she was currently married to a Judge that was at that time in Curacao.

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/27/2023 11:25 PM

Below is a picture of Ray and Anthony, circa 2011

Description: Ray & Anthony Minelli, circa 2011
Attached picture Ray&Anthony.jpg

Re: Wondering what happened with..... - 02/27/2023 11:30 PM

Fantastic pic....thank you for posting.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline