TravelTalkOnline

St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index

Posted By: Peter & Christine

St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index - 02/22/2023 07:52 PM

Has anyone seen the new updated SXM street map? I believe it was going to be out at the end of 2022.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index - 02/22/2023 09:54 PM

We have the older map but even an update won't help too much since most streets have no street name signs.

Easy to navigate with one road around island and one through the center. From airport to Marigot or Grand Case go over causeway turn left follow the road. Some people drive thru Maho area, Lowlands , Sandy Ground on to Marigot (the scenic way closer to the water. Main road goes on from Grand Case toward Orient.

On Dutch side if you don't take that middle road and go on to end road goes right to cruise docks and left toward Oyster Pond the curves around and places you on to Orient Beach area. Side street off this road mostly end in deadness. You can't get lost.

Re: St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index - 02/23/2023 11:36 AM

Thanks we have the older map, I was more intrested in the guides on the back of the map, ie resturants and activities.
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index - 02/23/2023 12:19 PM

If you would like an excellent guide than go to wearesxm.com. they will have what you want, keep it pretty up to date and also have a pocket guide you can download or an app you can put on your phone. Link is below.

wearesxm link
Posted By: Colour1

Re: St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index - 02/24/2023 11:47 AM

We have maps from our first trip. WOW so much has changed!!! Still fun to check out!!
Posted By: jmbcomms

Re: St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index - 02/24/2023 11:50 AM

See www.midok.com -- can be ordered online.

Re: St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index - 02/24/2023 12:20 PM

Thanks everyone for the information.
Posted By: Ritchard

Re: St. Martin Road Map w/ Street Index - 02/25/2023 01:56 PM

Before you travel, download the whole island on google maps - then it will navigate for you even if you don't have a data connection. I have found that very helpful when driving on the Dutch side with my French phone.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline