TravelTalkOnline

Vesna Taverna last night

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Vesna Taverna last night - 06/02/2023 10:55 AM

Took our good friend Randy, prior owner of Fig, out to dinner at Vesna Taverna. Wonderful evening with very good food and service. Another restaurant that doesn't add a SC or even suggest it. Sorry no pictures as left photo back in room. If you haven't tried Vesna Taverna before put it on your to do list. You won't be disappointed.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/02/2023 11:06 AM

I took my local friend there last year for his birthday, his family took him again this year, but he said his "fish pot" entree was the best he ever had. Sadly, I did not make it there this year.

We always enjoyed Fig and was sorry to see it go.
Posted By: lcote

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/02/2023 12:00 PM

We go there every year for breakfast. Lots of people tout Reveil St Maarten for breakfast....but they dont make their hollandaise from scratch (I asked). Vesna Taverna does. And it shows.
Posted By: reddoglady

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/02/2023 12:38 PM

we always enjoy lunch there and last year did the greek night on saturday.............it was great..............great food and service
Posted By: Mia

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/02/2023 01:20 PM

This restaurant looks amazing! I checked out at their website. I know exactly where it is. How are the prices?
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/02/2023 02:03 PM

Vesna is just a wonderful host! We love the food there---always great.

It will be our first stop in November.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/02/2023 07:43 PM

Prices are very reasonable.
Posted By: BillS

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/02/2023 09:31 PM

Our favourite restaurant on the island. Excellent food and service. Vesna is an amazing host. Don’t know how she remembers us from year to year but she does.
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/03/2023 02:49 PM

Vesna is definitely one of the best restaurants on the island! Vesna is the perfect hostess and you are treated like a guest in her home. The food and service is exceptional!
Posted By: jmbcomms

Re: Vesna Taverna last night - 06/03/2023 07:15 PM

One of our most favorite restaurants for many years. Great breakfasts too!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline